Health tips for men above 50 years of age
As we get older, our musculature, our desires and our energy change naturally. We tend to get lazier than when younger. Though I think this is a society habit rather than an age habit. Here are some tips for male’s health awareness and fitness as they get older.
1) You lose muscle tone as you age, therefore take up weight training, if you have never done it before – take advice and start slowly – but build back your muscle tone. You can easily do weight training into your 70’s and 80’s. It helps keep your body from falling.
2) Get your weight down. If you are overweight, be brutal with yourself, get your weight down, slim down, don’t carry that extra weight. When you were younger your body could take more punishment – be gracious with your frame and body now. Allow it space. So eat lean. Let your heart to work less, be kind to your veins and arteries. Take away the physical stress on your organs.
3)Third tip is to ensure your blood pressure is constantly under control. Heart attacks are deadly and do not come with warning signs – aside from blood pressure. You can even die at 40 or 80 of an attack of the heart, with no warning. Check your blood pressure, get it inside of a healthy reach. Be that as it may, unless basic – attempt to stay away from medications – use exercise diet and nutrition.
4) Eat less and eat healthier – your body and its frameworks don’t prepare sustenance and in addition at twenty – give them breathing space, treat them merciful. Balance in all things. Removed the obvious fat and sodium creatures.
5) Take vitamins. Vitamins and mineral tablets may not do much if your are slim and trim and on a healthy diet. But your body needs help in procuring a lot of things it had no problem with at twenty-five Take a multivitamin – it won’t hurt. Ideally, a premium one ( that is one that works as food and is not just artificial vitamins in starch and sugar) One of the best is Nutrilite brand
6) For health – think nutrition first before prescription drugs. Prescription drugs are always a problem. They are emergency treatment- not lifestyle treatment. Glucosamine for joints, omega 3 for the immune system and healthy heart. Garlic for cleansing and heart health. Ginseng for energy (be careful with fresh ginseng it’s quite the booster). Coenzyme Q10 for energy replacement.
In any case, having all supplements, please counsel an educated health proficient, who knows your way of life and body sort.
7) Lastly, among the healthy tips for men over 50 years old ensure you produce more joy than worry in your life. Make plans. Think you’re old? Hey, you could be dead tomorrow – or you could have another 50 years (your life so far, over again) Set a goal, get a desire, make plans. You will always be happier on the way to a desire. It may be time to retire from the job – but life is a precious and omnipresent, always – get involved in your life.Stay involved. It only comes round once.